2D Inspection and Metrology
The Dragonfly™ system is Rudolph’s next-generation platform for automated, high-speed 2D inspection/metrology. The system provides fast, reliable 2D inspection for defects down to two microns. This newly designed imaging technology offers fast throughput, increased brightfield and darkfield sensitivity and solves site alignment challenges for large die.
Dragonfly complement’s Rudolph’s flagship NSX® 330 inspection system by extending defect sensitivity and resolution for advanced applications on a platform optimized for cost of ownership.
The Dragonfly system is tightly integrated with control and analytical software for real-time analysis and review, IR defect review, while also providing offline review options.
- After develop and etch
- Large die, multi-chip packages
- Reconstituted wafers
- Redistribution layers
- OQA and post saw
- Gel and waffle pack inspection
- Multi-product, multi-grid [e.g. MEMS]
- Inline real-time focusing
- Flexible platform to allow for metrology sensor integration
- IR defect review (option)
- Integrated review and analysis (option)
- Large die support (1000sq mm)
- Substrate support: 100mm - 330mm wafers
- Substrate handling: wafer, frame, warped, thin, waffle pack, porous
- High warpage handling: -3/+4mm for 300mm
- Waferless receipe creation using automated alignment and CAD import
- Tool matching and recipe sharing with common recipe server
- Automated binning and classification to identify critical defects
- Online and offline review capability