Process Sentinel® is the first combined sort and defect spatial pattern recognition software designed to be independent of your existing yield management package.
It enables users to quickly and easily trace patterns back to yield killing process issues. In seconds, a user can turn problems into solutions. Process Sentinel offers superior speed and accuracy, combined with a low cost of ownership for a fabwide spatial process control system.
Process Sentinel is designed for:
- Fast and easy creation of new libraries
- Out of the box integration into your process for immediate return on investment
- Retrieving data with a single key stroke
- Correlating your patterns between two data sources for cross fab pattern awareness
- Searching results for previously unknown patterns
- Finding all patterns, not just the most obvious
- Classifying die based on defect patterns to feed forward in your process
The Rudolph Yield Forum™ is a technology and applications seminar for semiconductor manufacturing professionals. Rudolph applications experts discuss industry trends and share current applications data and results from ongoing tool evaluations and production processes at various fabs. Below is a list of recently presented subjects—please fill in the form and check the presentations you would like sent to you.
Use of Wafer Backside Inspection and SPR to Address Systemic Tool and Process Issues
Defect-based Automatic Die Classification to Facilitate Yield Learning
Use of SPR for Enhancing the Resolution and Identification of Rogue Tools in Manufacturing
The Application and Use of an Automated SPR System in the Identification and Solving of Yield Issues