The field-proven NSX® Series delivers a high-throughput and repeatable macro defect inspection solution throughout the device manufacturing process.
Macro defects (defects 0.5 micron and larger) can be created during wafer manufacturing, probing, bumping, dicing, or by general handling, and can have a major impact on the quality of a microelectronic device. The NSX quickly and accurately detects yield-inhibiting defects, providing quality assurance and valuable process information. This information may be transferred to Discover, Rudolph's yield management software, for further analysis and review.
- Wafer probe process analysis
- NSX 115: Fastest throughput and flexibility - 200/300mm
- NSX 100: High throughput inspection for 200mm applications
- Automated, 100% advanced macro defect inspection
- Fast and consistent 2D bump inspection
- Provides process and defect information for enhanced process control and product consistency
- Time-tested applications in semiconductor, optoelectronics, wafer bumping, data storage, micro electromechanical systems (MEMS) and micro display markets
Rudolph’s NSX Macro Defect Inspection System Selected by Merit Sensor Systems
2012 Advanced Packaging Viewpoint
Inspection Boosts HB LED Yields
Analyzing Prober Defects In-line
MEMS Create 3-D Inspection Challenges