The F30™ Inspection Module is the latest in the Rudolph series of advanced macro inspection modules for the Explorer Inspection Cluster.
Designed to blur the lines between DF micro inspection and traditional macro inspection, the F30 module boasts a five objective turret that enables the resolution-throughput flexibility required by today’s multi-process inspection applications. Equipped with Explorer Inspection Cluster's advanced productivity suite (Waferless Recipe Creation, Simultaneous FOUP, Recipe Server and Tool Matching), the F30 module redefines inspection cost of ownership expectations.
- Throughput up to 150 wph (10µm)
- Resolution flexibility (10µm to 0.5µm)
- Explorer productivity suite
- Three simultaneous color defect review methods: on-the-fly, high resolution, whole wafer
- 450mm ready
- Teams with edge and backside modules for all-surface solution
3D Chips, New Packaging Challenge Metrology and Inspection Gear
Business is good for vendors of test and inspection/metrology equipment
2015 Advanced Packaging Viewpoint
Defect Detection Drives to Greater Depths