The E30™ + B30™ Inspection Module combines both edge and backside inspection into one enclosure.
The Class 1 certified E30 and B30 modules (available separately or combined in one module) can automatically detect defects on the entire edge, from zone 1 to 5, and the entire backside. The ability to inspect the entire backside allows for faster root-cause analysis of zone 5 defects since such defects can migrate from the wafer interior.
- Detects blister defects
- Detects slurry, cleaning contaminants and residual films
- Performs automated Edge Bead Removal metrology
- Detects chips and cracks
- Addresses contamination issues
- Finds delamination defects
- Finds backside particles and unwanted residues
- Detects scratches and defect clusters
Use of Wafer Backside Inspection and SPR to Address Systemic Tool and Process Issues
All-Surface Inspection for 3D-interconnects and TSV Manufacturing
The Impact of Backside Particle Contamination
Edge Defectivity for Immersion Lithography
Correlation of Wafer Backside Defects to Photolithography Hot Spots Using Advanced Macro Inspection