The AXi™ 940 frontside inspection module is designed to reduce cost of ownership by improving defect detectability across multiple applications while also reducing engineering support cost through automatic recipe features.
It delivers higher resolution than traditional macro systems while maintaining high throughput required in today’s advanced high-volume processes. By eliminating the small lot penalty and providing numerous automated capabilities, the AXi 940 addresses customer demand for both productivity as well as capability.
- Automated, 100% advanced macro defect inspection
- Advanced proprietary defect detection algorithms
- Real-time binning to on defects of interest
- Multiple resolution capability
- Five-minute recipe creation
- Three simultaneous defect review methods: on-the-fly, high resolution, whole wafer
- Teams with edge and backside modules for all-surface solution
Laser Dark-field Illumination System Modeling for Semiconductor Inspection Applications
Use of Wafer Backside Inspection and SPR to Address Systemic Tool and Process Issues
All-Surface Inspection for 3D-interconnects and TSV Manufacturing
Whole Wafer Macro CD Metrology
Advanced Macro Inspection Provides Data to Address Blister Defects